Pay the Lowest Taxes Possible
You probably already know that a CPA firm prepares tax returns, prepares financial statements, and offers advice on how to run a business using expert, licensed accountants who follow a high standard of conduct and documentation. At Naegele & Mears, you receive CPA services, but always with the goal of keeping your tax bill as low as the law allows!
- We give you the right tax planning, the best tax advice, and the most up-to-date strategies.
- While we prepare your return, we ask you for deductions that were there last year but are missing this year.
- We also ask you about deductions that we've seen on similar clients that may apply to you.
- We send you a personal tax organizer every year that includes questions about every possible deduction.
- We use tax planning strategies to minimize your tax bill
"Over and over again, the courts have said there is nothing sinister in so arranging one's affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everybody does so, rich and poor, and all do right for nobody owes any duty to pay more tax than the law demands. Taxes are enforced exactions, not voluntary contributions." -- Judge Learned Hand, 1934